Pharmacogenomics for adverse medication event prevention, and Precision Medicine application at the point of care:
- Incorporates sources of drug-gene interaction data that were previously only available in inaccessible formats (e.g. tables in a PDF document), implementing the major Pharmacogenomic databases (like PharmGKB, CGI, DGIdb, OpenTargets...)
- Allows the user to refine their query to certain gene families, types of interactions, classes of drugs, etc.
- Provide modules to add into the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) the integration of known drug-gene interactions and potentially druggable gene data with the patient's genetic background to improve clinical care
- Supports different warning levels in the EHR for drug/genomic-variants interactions
- Helps to add and curate your own data, and annotate genes of interest with respect to known drug-gene interactions and potential druggability